Days 1 – 7
And just like that, week 1 of 75Hard is DONE!
Even though I’m only in my first week, I feel like I’ve been learning SO MUCH.
Some key lessons I’ve learned are:
- The importance of sharing your goals with others – if they don’t know what’s important to you, they can’t help or hold you accountable
- It’s okay to ask for help – actually, it’s essential. I would not have been able to complete multiple days this week if it wasn’t for my husband helping with my son as I wrapped up a task before the end of the day.
- Prioritize what’s important + let the rest go – it’s okay if you don’t do it all
- Small changes make a big difference – I didn’t realize how the small nutrition choices I was making (i.e. eating off my sons plate) was affecting me + my goals
So far, I have:
- lost 1.5lb
- I was originally down almost 5 at the beginning of the week, but the scale has been back up a few pounds the past few days 🤷🏼♀️. It’s NORMAL, especially when starting something new – don’t stress about the number, it’s just data
- lost 4 inches ‼️‼️
- clothes that are fitting better
- and some looser already!
- more energy
- a better mindset
- Been prioritizing better + am feeling less overwhelmed
- Been setting boundaries on what’s important to me
- struggled + pushed through my excuses
There have been days + moments when I didn’t want to show up, especially for an early morning or late workout. But, I KNOW continuing along this journey is what is going to help me feel my best, physically and mentally. So, I’ve pushed through + will continue to push through these next 75 days!
My biggest takeaway from this week? Having a clear focus on your goals is KEY to staying committed.
Set your goal
Determine your why (get deep)
Break your goal down into key behaviors
Commit to those behaviors without excuses
Change your life
It’s that’s simple ✨
Want to start your own journey and need help along the way (or need help getting started? Check out ways you can work with me here, I’d love to help support you along your journey ❤️.