Description: These Radish Hash Browns and eggs are a perfect, low carb, breakfast or snack!
Serving Size: 5
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 23 Minutes
Total Time: 33 Minutes
Author: This Old Gal
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 lbs Radishes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10 Eggs
- Cut off Radish roots and trim stems (leaving about 1/2 inch). Wash well.
- Using a food processor or mandoline, slice the Radishes
- Put Radishes in a large mixing bowl, add Olive Oil and mix well
- Grease air fryer basket and add Radishes to basket
- Cook at 360 degree for 8 minutes, shaking a few times
- Dump radishes back into the mixing bowl and add seasonings. Mix well.
- Cook at 400 degrees until they reach desired crispiness about 10-15 minutes. Shaking halfway through.
- While the Radishes cook, cook your Eggs as desired (I did mine overeasy, but you could do them however you like!)
- Serve together & enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.