Description: These Radish Hash Browns and eggs are a perfect, low carb, breakfast or snack!
Serving Size: 5
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 23 Minutes
Total Time: 33 Minutes
Author: This Old Gal
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 lbs Radishes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10 Eggs
- Cut off Radish roots and trim stems (leaving about 1/2 inch). Wash well.
- Using a food processor or mandoline, slice the Radishes
- Put Radishes in a large mixing bowl, add Olive Oil and mix well
- Grease air fryer basket and add Radishes to basket
- Cook at 360 degree for 8 minutes, shaking a few times
- Dump radishes back into the mixing bowl and add seasonings. Mix well.
- Cook at 400 degrees until they reach desired crispiness about 10-15 minutes. Shaking halfway through.
- While the Radishes cook, cook your Eggs as desired (I did mine overeasy, but you could do them however you like!)
- Serve together & enjoy! 🙂