Description: Crispy, savory, potatoes that are so easy to make and can be paired with ANYTHING.
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Author: The Whole Cook
Rate This Recipe:
- 3 cups Red Potatoes, diced
- 3/4 tsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 tbsp dried Parsley
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- In a large mixing bowl, toss your Potatoes with Olive Oil
- Season with Sea Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, and Parsley, toss until evenly coated
- Transfer Potatoes to the Air Fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, shaking halfway through, until crispy and fully cooked
- Once fully cooked, remove from Air Fryer and enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.