Description: Savory, and full of flavor. This breakfast sandwich is sure to take your breakfast (or brunch) up a notch!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Author: Antoni in the Kitchen
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Slices Country Wheat Bread, Toasted
- 2 tbsp unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Avocado, halved, pitted, pealed, and thinly sliced
- 8 cups Microgreens
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat
- Once the skillet is heated, one at a time, crack Eggs into the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes (until the oil begins to pop and buble at the edges of the egg)
- Reduce heat to low and cover skillet. Cook for about 1.5 minutes (until whites are fully set and the edges are golden brown)
- While the eggs are cooking, mix the butter and Nutritional Yeast. Then, spread the mixture on the toast
- Top the toast with Avocado then the warm fried eggs
- Using the tips of a fork, scrape the egg yolk until they start to run. Sprinkle with Red Pepper flakes
- Serve with microgreens
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.