Description: Savory breakfast burrito packed with veggies to fill you up and keep you full until lunch.
Serving Size: 1
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Author: Me! 🙂
Rate This Recipe:
- 1/4 cup Spinach Chopped
- 1/8 cup Onion Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Large Eggs
- Splash of Milk
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat
- Saute Spinach, Onion, and Red Bell Pepper for approximately 5 minutes or until peppers are soft and spinach has wilted
- Add Eggs and Splash of Milk and mix with veggies
- Cook Eggs and Veggies about 5 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking
- Microwave Tortilla for 10-15 seconds
- Add Eggs and Veggies to Tortilla and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.