Description: These egg bites are packed with veggies + perfect for a quick breakfast (for you or you littles!)
Serving Size: 2 Egg Bites
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Inspired by: Averie Cooks
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 large Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 12 large Eggs
- 1 Egg
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Approx. 12 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin tin while non-stick spray, make sure all edges and bottoms are fully coated!
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, onion, peas, and corn
- Loosely pile veggie mixture into each muffin cavity, fill until 3/4 full
- In a bowl with a pour spout, whisk eggs
- Add pepper to eggs, whisk to combine
- Evenly distribute eggs to muffin cavities
- Top each muffin with cheddar cheese
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until eggs are set
- Allow muffins to cool and then remove from pan
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.