Description: While this isn’t the healthiest dessert, it’s delicious! It’s one of Greg’s favs and sometimes cooking for your family and enjoying a treat is good for the soul! It’s all about balance
Serving Size: 2 Loaves
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Author: Sweet & Savory
Rate This Recipe:
- 8 medium-to-large bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray two 9×5-inch bread pans with baking spray
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas
- Add Sugar, Butter, and Vanilla. Mix until well combined
- Add Eggs
- Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix until well combined (Note: you may need to add a few splashes of water if the mixture looks too dry)
- Add Dark Chocolate Chips
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared pans
- Bake for 1 hour, or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean
- Allow to cool completely before serving
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.