Description: If you’re looking for something sweet, satisfying, and surprisingly healthy – this is for you! But far warning…it’s addicting!
Serving Size: 1/9 of recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Chill Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 75 Minutes
Inspired by: Beachbody Blog
Rate This Recipe:
- For the Crust:
- 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted Walnuts
- 2 Pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- For the Chocolate Layer
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 scoop chocolate Protein Powder (I use vegan shakeology)
- For Topping:
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil
- To make the crust, place Almond Flour, Walnuts, Dates, and Salt into a food processor. Process until walnuts are chopped into fine crumbs
- In an 8in spring form pan, press crust mixture into the dish, creating an even layer
- To make the chocolate layer, combine Peanut Butter, Maple Syrup, Water, and protein powder in a medium bowl
- Press the chocolate mixture onto the crust, creating an even layer
- Gently press sliced Almonds into the chocolate layer
- Place Chocolate Chips into a small microwave safe dish and cook for 20 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir, and head for another 20 seconds. Repeat as many times as needed, until the chocolate is melted
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the coconut oil
- Then, drizzle chocolate over top of prepared pan
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then slice into 9 squares
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.