Description: The easiest way to make fajitas EVER! Serve on romaine leaves, cauliflower rice, tortilla shells, or WHATEVER you want.
Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Author: Cook the Story
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 lbs. boneless and skinless Chicken Breast, sliced
- 4 Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 pinches Cayenne Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine Chicken and Vegetables
- Add Olive Oil, Chili Powder, Sea Salt, Cumin, Pepper, and Cayenne. Toss until evenly coated
- Pour content into Air Fryer basket
- Cook at 360 for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through
- Once finished cooking, serve on top of lettuce, cauliflower rice, or whatever you desire!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.