Description: Super easy, quick, and delicious. This leaves your chicken nice and crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Author: Cook It Real Good
Rate This Recipe:
- 5 lbs (approximately) Whole Chicken
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat air fryer to 350 (if you don’t have a preheat setting, let it run for about 10 minutes)
- In a small bowl, mix Olive Oil, Paprika, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder
- Place Chicken, breast side up, on a plate. Spread two – three tsp on thee oil mixture all over the chicken
- Flip the Chicken and repeat on the other side, save a little of the mixture for later
- Place the Chicken in the air fryer basket, breast side down, and cook for 30 minutes
- Use tongs to carefully flip the chicken, breast side up, and pour the remaining oil mixture over the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes (or until cooked through with an internal temperature of 165 degrees).
- Remove Chicken from the air fryer basket, place on a cutting board, and let sit (uncovered) for 10 minutes.
- Carve and enjoy! 🙂