- 2 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium heat
- Add Celery and Onion to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until veggies begin to soften
- Add Garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine Chicken, Spaghetti Squash, Cooked Veggies, Hot Sauce, and Salt. Fold in beaten Eggs and stir until well combined
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top of the casserole forms a nice crust and is slightly brown
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.