Description: This Burger Bowl is one of my favorite meals. Super easy to make, hearty, and sure to satisfy those burger cravings without all the carbs.
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Inspired by: 40 Aprons
Rate This Recipe:
Burger Meat Ingredients:
- 1 pound 93% Lean Ground Beef
- 4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
Burger Bowls Ingredients:
- 2 small heads Romaine
- 1/2 cup Pickles, can add more if you want
- 1 cup Red Onion, sliced thin
- 8 slices Bacon
- 2 Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 tbsp Thousand Island Dressing
- Mix Ground Beef, Garlic Powder, and Salt in a medium bowl
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add Beef and brown until crumbling
- Meanwhile, prepare remaining elements for the burger bowls
- Fry bacon, in a separate skillet, until crispy and set aside
- In a medium bowl mash together Avocado, Lemon Juice, and 1/2 tsp Salt and set aside
- Slice Romaine, discarding roots, and set aside
- When beef is browned and crumbled, remove from the skillet and return the skillet to medium heat
- Add Red Onion to the skillet and cook until lightly charred on the bottom, then flip and do the same on the other side
- Remove onions from skillet and set aside
- Place Romaine in the bottom of your serving bowl, add 1/4 of the ground beef, Pickles, Red Onion, Bacon, Guacamole, and drizzle with Thousand Island
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.