Description: When you’re craving chinese and want a lot of protein, this is the recipe for you! So yummy and satisfying!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Inspired by: Hungry Girl
Rate This Recipe:
- 4 tbsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 tsp. minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 8oz. raw boneless skinless Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 2 Cups frozen Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 oz. (about 24) raw medium shrimp, peeled, tails removed, devained
- 8 oz. raw flank steak, thinly sliced
- 40 oz. (4-6 medium) zucchini, spiralized
- 2/3 cup chopped Scallions
- Red Pepper Flakes and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning to taste (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine Soy Sauce, minced Garlic, Olive Oil, and 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder. Once well combined, set sauce aside.
- Heat a large skillet (sprayed with nonstick spray) to medium-high heat
- Add Chicken, Bean Sprouts, Frozen Veggies, and 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder and Onion Powder. Cook and stir for 5 minutes
- Add spiralized Zucchini and Scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly softened, about 5-7 minutes
- Transfer skillet contents to strainer, drain excess liquid
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and return drained mixture to the skillet
- Add sauce, cook and stir until evenly distributed and mostly absorbed, about 2 minutes
- Top with Red Pepper Flakes and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.