Description: Juicy, savory, and delish. You can cook these in a skillet, on the grill, or however you like to cook hamburgers! I like to serve them on a lettuce bun, but you do you boo :).
Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Inspired by: The Art of Doing Stuff
Rate This Recipe:
- 2.5 lb Ground Beef, at least 80% lean
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 4 shakes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients
- Form mixture into patties
- Spray large skillet with non-stick spray and warm over medium-low heat
- Place patties in skillet and cook until they reach your desired doneness, I could mind for about 10-15 minutes
- Top with your favorite toppings & enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.