Description: A perfect fall dish! Quick, easy, and tasty. A perfect comfort food without the guilt.
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 41 Minutes
Total Time: 56 Minutes
Author: Team BeachBody
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds raw Beef Stew Meat
- 3 tablespoons Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 medium Onion, sliced thin
- 2 medium Celery Stalks, cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces
- 6 medium Carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise into 2 inch pieces
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups Low-Sodium Beef Broth
- Turn Instant Pot to saute and add Oil and Beef, cook for 5-6 minutes or until beef starts to brown, stir frequently
- Add Flour and cook for 1 minute, strii frequently
- Add Onion, Celery, Carrots, Bay Leaves, Salt, Pepper, and Broth to Instant Pot. Cover and seal; Cook on stew/meat for 35 minutes
- Manually release pressure and let sit for 10 minutes
- Remove list and discard Bay Leaves
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.