Description: Light and dairy free. This is sure to satisfy your Indian food craving & is super easy to make!
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Inspired by: Skinnytaste
Rate This Recipe:
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless & skinless Chicken Thighs, cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom, ground
- 14 oz. can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
- Season Chicken with 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Select “Saute” and melt the butter
- Add Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper, and Cardamom. Saute for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are soft and spices are fragrant
- Add the Tomatoes and use an immersion blender to blend until smooth (or blend in the blender), add Chicken, remaining 1/2 tsp Sea Salt, and stir
- Cover and cook on high Pressure for 15 minutes
- Quick release, add Cauliflower and Peas, and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes
- Quick release and stir in Coconut Milk
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.