Description: These Mediterranean Beef “Kabobs” are DELISH. They make the perfect entree to your grill out (or in if you’re like me and use a Panini Grill). Don’t worry if you don’t have kabob sticks – I didn’t either!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
Author: Valentina’s Corner
Rate This Recipe:
- 1 lb Ground Beef (I used 80% lean, but the leaner the better!)
- 1/4 White Onion, grated
- 1/4 Red Onion, grated
- 1/4 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Grate the Onions
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined
- Cover, put in fridge, and let marinate for one hour
- Form “Kabobs” out of the beef
- Grill for about 7-9 minutes, flipping as needed
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.