Description: Savory and delicious beanless chili. Perfect to go over top of spaghetti squash, zoodles, or whole wheat pasta.
Serving Size: 24
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 4 Hours
Total Time: 4 Hours and 20 Minutes
Inspired by: Mama Loves Food
Rate This Recipe:
- 3 lbs 90% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Country Sausage, ground
- 1/4 lb Bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 2x 1.25oz packages Mild Chili Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 can Rotel, mild
- 1x 6oz. can Tomato Paste
- 6 Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Celery stalk, diced
- 3 Carrots, diced
- 1x 14oz can Petite Diced Tomatoes, not drained
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- Southwest Chipotle Seasoning, to taste
- In a large pot, brown Ground Beef, Sausage, and Bacon. Drain and return to pan
- Add Onions, Chili Seasoning, and Cocoa Powder. Saute for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined
- Cover and cook on low all day, at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.