Description: The perfect dinner if you are craving something hearty and cheesy! Serve over quinoa to make into an excellent lunch.
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Author: The Girl on Bloor
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil, divided
- 4 Green Peppers, cut in half and de-seeded
- 1 Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 Red Pepperr, sliced
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat ove to 400 degress
- Place Green Peppers in a 9×13 dish, drizzle with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper. Cover dish with Aluminum Foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil into a large skillet and heat over high heat until smoking. Add steak and sear for 1 minutes, each side.
- When cool enough to handle, slice thinly across the grain.
- In the same skillet, add Onions and Red Peppers, sauteeing for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove Green Peppers from oven
- Divide Steak slices and veggies among Pepper and top with cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove and enjoy! 🙂