Description: The perfect dinner if you are craving something hearty and cheesy! Serve over quinoa to make into an excellent lunch.
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Author: The Girl on Bloor
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil, divided
- 4 Green Peppers, cut in half and de-seeded
- 1 Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 Red Pepperr, sliced
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat ove to 400 degress
- Place Green Peppers in a 9×13 dish, drizzle with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper. Cover dish with Aluminum Foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil into a large skillet and heat over high heat until smoking. Add steak and sear for 1 minutes, each side.
- When cool enough to handle, slice thinly across the grain.
- In the same skillet, add Onions and Red Peppers, sauteeing for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove Green Peppers from oven
- Divide Steak slices and veggies among Pepper and top with cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove and enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.