Description: Everything is better mini! These mini meatloaves are perfect to put on top of a salad, serve with your favorite sides, or serve as an appetizer!
Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Author: Georgia Claire
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- Place Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Shape meat mixture into miniature meatloaves (think a larger tater tot shape)
- Place half meatloaves in the air fryer
- Cook on 370 for 15 minutes, shaking in between
- Repeat with the remaining meatloaves
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.