Description: Quick to make, easy to clean-up, and delicious! The air fryer makes everything crispy and delicious without the added grease of a traditional fryer. Don’t have an air fryer? You could also make this in the oven!
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Inspired by: Tasty Air Fryer Recipes
Rate This Recipe:
- 1.5 pounds Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 Yellow Onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 bundle of Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning to taste
- 13 ounces Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey Sausage, cut into 1″ rounds
- Spray Airfryer basket with non-stick spray
- Toss Potatoes, Onion, and Broccoli in the Oil, Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, and EBTB seasoning
- Add Potatoes, Onion, and Broccoli to the Airfryer basket. Set Airfryer to 400 degrees for 14-16 minutes, toss halfway through cooking.
- Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.