Description: A delish and healthy comfort food, sure to warm you up on a chilly day. Serve this over cauliflower rice, brown rice, or chickpea pasta – whatever floats your boat!
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Inspired by: Real Whole Food Life
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2tsp minced garlic
- 2lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 28oz no salted added crushed tomatoes
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Slice Onion into thin slices and add to instant pot
- Add Cumin, Chili Powder, and Garlic and stir to combing
- Place Chicken Thighs in a single layer on top of onions
- Pour crushed Tomatoes overtop the chicken, making sure to completely cover the chicken
- Cook on high pressure for 9 minutes, then, allow to naturally release for 10 minutes
- Shred chicken and place on top of cauliflower rice (or other preferred base)
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.