Description: Savory and easy to make. Just dump everything in the crockpot and let it work it’s magic! Perfect if you don’t have time to cook and tastes delicious.
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Total Time: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 Yellow Onion, quartered
- 1 pound Carrots, sliced into 2-3 inch sticks
- 6 Chicken Thighs, Bon-in and Skin-on
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Rosemary, to taste
- Thyme, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Place Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots into Crock Pot and sprinkle with Salt, Pepper, Thyme, and Rosemary. Stir in 2 cloves of Garlic
- Sprinkle Chicken Thighs with Salt and Pepper and nestle them into the Crock Pot with Potatoes and Carrots
- Squeeze Lemon Juice on top then spread the remaining Garlic over the Chicken. Place Lemon slices over the top
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours
- Remove the sliced lemon, squeezing it out over top of the chicken
- Preheat broiler and place Chicken Thighs on a pan under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, or until browned and crisp
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.