- 1 pound raw extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup Whole-Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (about 2) Egg Whites or fat-free Liquid Egg Substitute
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Reduced-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Optional Toppings: additional Ketchup, Yellow Mustard, and Dill Pickle Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl or KitchenAid, mix all ingredients except cheese
- Fill muffin tin evenly and smooth out the tops
- Bake until firm with lightly browned edges, about 35 minutes
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted, about 3 minutes
- Top with optional toppings, if desired, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.