Description: Simple, healthy, and delicious. This is the perfect meal prep recipe!
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Inspired by: Eat With Clarity
Rate This Recipe:
- 1 cup Quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cup Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, finely diced
- 2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Warm Water
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions
- While the Quinoa is cooking, prepare the Veggies
- When the Quinoa is finished cooking, let cool and then add to a large mixing bowl
- Add in the Veggies and Chicken
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Peanut Butter, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Honey, Viegar, Sugar, Water, and Lime Juice
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl and mix to combine until evenly coated
- Rop with Crushed Red Pepper
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.