Description: Healthy, low carb swap for french fries that are YUMMY. Cooked in the air fryer to make them nice and crispy
Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
Inspired by: Eat the Gains
Rate This Recipe:
- 8 Turnips, peeled and stems removed
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Peel Turnips and slice into fries
- Place sliced Turnips into a large mixing bowl. Add Olive Oil and spices and mix until well combined
- Place in air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes on 400
- Remove basket, shake, and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Repeat this step until Turnips are crispy and golden brown on the outside and cooked all the way through
- Once cooked, remove from the fryer and allow to cool
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.