Description: This is one of my go to recipes! It’s the perfect side, OR, just eat the whole batch as an entrée. We dont judge here 😉❤️
Serving Size: 1-4
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Author: Evolving Table
Rate This Recipe:
- 4 slices low Sodium Bacon, Chopped
- 1lb Brussel Sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Himalayan Salt + Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place chopped Bacon in cast iron skillet and cook on medium-low heat until crisp.
- Once Bacon is cooked, placed on a paper towel lined plate + set aside. Keep the bacon grease in the skillet!
- Add Garlic to the skillet and sauté until browned, approximately 30 seconds – 1 minute
- Add Brussel Sprouts to skillet, cut side down, in a single layer (you may need to do multiple batches depending on the size of your skillet)
- Cook Brussel Sprouts until the cut side appears browned/blackened to your preference
- Sprinkle Brussel Sprouts with Salt and Pepper, gentle stirring to ensure they are evenly coated
- Place skillet in the oven and cook for 7-10 minutes, until Brussel Sprouts are fork tender
- Remove skillet from oven and add bacon to Brussel Sprouts, gentle mixing to ensure bacon is evenly distributed
- Repeat steps 3-8 as needed
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.