Description: Simple and delicious flavors! This dish makes the perfect side for just about any meal.
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
Inspired by: Paleoish Krista
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 Fennel Bulbs
- 2 Turnips
- 2 Head Leeks
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp plant-based Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove stalks from Fennel Bulbs (you can save these to use for something else!) and cut Fennel Bulbs in half, cutting out the core from each half. Then, cut each half in quarters.
- Cut turnips into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- Slice the white part of the Leeks into 1/2 inch thick rounds and slice the green part into 1/2 inch thick strips
- Juice and zest Lemon, divide in half
- Arrange veggies in an even-layer onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with Butter and Olive Oil, season with Salt, Pepper, Paprika, and half of the Lemon juice and zest. Gently toss
- Roast for 20 minutes. Remove and gently toss, returning to the oven for another 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and fork-tender
- Season to taste with remaining Lemon juice and Zest and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.