Description: There’s something oddly satisfying about finger foods + these Zucchini Fries are no different! This make the perfect side. I like to pair mine with baked or air fried wings for a healthy take on game day favs.
Course: Side Dish
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Total Time: 23 Minutes
Author: Best Recipe Box
Rank this recipe:
- 3 medium Zucchini, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a small sized bowl, combine Parmesan, Italian Seasoning, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Toss Zucchini in Olive Oil and coat with Parmesan + Seasoning mixture to coat all sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan +Seasoning Mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy. Then, boril for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! 🙂