Description: There’s something oddly satisfying about finger foods + these Zucchini Fries are no different! This make the perfect side. I like to pair mine with baked or air fried wings for a healthy take on game day favs.
Course: Side Dish
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Total Time: 23 Minutes
Author: Best Recipe Box
Rank this recipe:
- 3 medium Zucchini, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a small sized bowl, combine Parmesan, Italian Seasoning, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Toss Zucchini in Olive Oil and coat with Parmesan + Seasoning mixture to coat all sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan +Seasoning Mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy. Then, boril for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share with Your Friends!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.