Description: These are a great crispy snack! A perfect alternative if you’re craving potato chips.
Serving Size: 5
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Inspired by: Canadian Cooking Adventures
Rate This Recipe:
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 medium Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Slice the Zucchini into 1/4in circles and place them into a large mixing bowl
- Add Olive Oil, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Pepper, and Breadcrumbs and toss until evenly coated
- Pour into air fryer basket and bake on 300 for about 50 minutes, or until brown and crispy, shaking frequently
- Remove from Air Fryer and cool for 15 minutes before serving
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.