Description: Crispy, spicy, and personally my FAVORITE food! This Buffalo Wings are the perfect game day appetizer, snack, or protein to add with lunch or dinner.
Serving Size: 6
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Author: Spend with Pennies
Rate This Recipe:
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings, split and tips removed (I like this video that shows how)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel. Toss with Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Pepper
- Line a baking pan with foil. Place wings in a single layer on the pan
- Bake wings for 20 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until slightly browned on each side
- Remove wings from oven and cover with Buffalo Sauce. Mix on foil until coated.
- Turn oven to broil and broil wings for 10 minutes, or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.