May 2 – 8, 2022
Week 2 of 75Hard has come and gone. Dare I say it was almost easy??
I felt like I was really getting my flow down this week and I have SO MUCH more confidence that I’ll get all of my tasks done than I did in week 1.
That’s not to say this week wasn’t without its challenges though….
Some of the challenges I faced include:
- Cinco de Mayo
- My first rainy walk
- Mother’s Day brunch (Saturday)
- Mother’s Day treats (Sunday)
- Teething baby
- Evening workouts (my least favorite time to workout
Even though these were challenging, I felt GOOD pushing past them. I knew each one was making me stronger as it happened, so it was almost FUN to overcome them.
I know you are probably thinking I sound crazy – I probably would too! But, you’ll never know unless you try 😉.
Some things I’m celebrating this week:
- Losing 3lb this week (4.6 total)
- GAINING muscle
- Getting stronger + being able to carry my sons pumpkin seat easier
- Being able to do push-ups on my toes
- Increased endurance
- More energy
- Not giving into stress eating
My biggest takeaway this week how important it is to have a backup plan (or 3).
Your day will never go perfectly. Own that ish and make it work! Despite. All. Obstacles.
Want to start your own journey and need help along the way (or need help getting started? Check out ways you can work with me here, I’d love to help support you along your journey ❤️.