- 2.25 lbs. Chuck Roast
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cups low-sodium Vegetable Broth
- 4-5 dashes Thyme
- 4-5 dashes Rosemary
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 lb Baby Red Potatoes, whole
- 8 Carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 Celery stalks, chopped
- Place Roast on a plate and generously Salt and Pepper each side
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute on high, add a Olive Oil and allow to warm up
- When hot, put put the Roast in the Instant Pot and brown each side for 3-5 minutes
- Add Vegetable Broth, Thyme, Rosemary, and Onion
- Add Potatoes, Carrots, and Celery, making sure to evenly distribute
- Cancel Saute function. Put on the lid and close the valve
- Select Meat/Stew function and cook on high pressure for 70 minutes
- Allow to naturally release for 10 minutes before performing a quick release
- Shred Roast using two forks
- Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?
Share it with a friend!
Get recipes right to your inbox! Join the Eat. Hustle. Thrive. Community!
You're on the list. Happy Thriving!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.